Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Musicians





     

Monday night London and Mason had their first homeschool orchestra concert, London plays violin and Mason plays cello. Mema and Poppy, Chas, Lacy and Olive, Craig, Taralyn, Suede and even baby Ellis came to watch. The boys were both in the back so we couldn't really see them but I know that they did great. After the concert Mason said, "It was so cool to listen to the music and know that I was making part of it." London said, "Being on the stage and in the middle of everyone sounded like I was listening to my ipod with headphones." They are both excited to do it again in the fall. 

2 comments:

  1. keep them going! it takes more dedication from the mom than it does from the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I wonder if I could pass that mothering duty off to Hannah. Im sure she would love to have the authority to boss them around but the boys may not respond well to it.

    ReplyDelete